The mobilising role exists to mobilise Jesus followers to live and work among the least reached in an authentic manner. We do this by inspiring, connecting & equipping these Jesus-followers to and for God's mission.
Key Result Areas:
- Inspire people from all walks of life toward God’s Mission
- Connect Jesus-followers and their faith communities to God's Mission and help facilitate equipping opportunities along the way
- Effective and timely follow-up of inquiries and applications to join OM
- Effective administration
Minimum preferred requirements
- Has previous cross-cultural missions or field experience, preferably with OM.
- Good communication skills – able to speak in public, comfortable dealing with people.
- Good interpersonal relational skills - able to connect with individuals and grow meaningful relationships.
- Knowledge of the global missions scene and missions trends
- Have gone through or is committed to attend the following 2 missions awareness courses: MMT and Kairos; International Policy Manual; OM South Africa Application process; OM South Africa Interviewing & screening process
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
Confident, takes initiative, cares about people, can balance home and ministry
Please note: This is a non-salary position. Members need to raise funds and support from friends, family and churches