Are you passionate about using your administrative skills for a ministry in Mamelodi, South Africa?
AIDSHope is in need of someone with administrative skills who is also willing to be involved in various areas of our ministry.
- have administrative skills.
- be a team player.
- be fluent in English verbal and in writing.
- have knowledge of the Microsoft office programs.
- be open to learn, to change and to be culturally sensitive.
- have knowledge or be open to learn about web design
As the AIDSHope administrator you will be involved in communications, writing reports, responding to E-mails, etc. We will also need you to help with the various areas in the ministry, such as the Saturday Kids' Club, youth discipleship, reaching out to those using drugs and working with the 30 children who come to our after school program Monday through Thursday.
All applicants need to complete OM South Africa's five month missions training.
Please note: This is a non-salary position. Members need to raise funds and support from friends, family and churches