You will use your management and leadership skills to oversee the operations department to ensure smooth running, effective usage and further enhancement of the Lacken House property, the headquarters of OM Ireland.
As we are developing Lacken House and the ministry on the grounds, we are in need of an Operations Manager. We are looking for someone who is able to manage the staff of the operations department (such as Hospitality Coordinator, Maintenance Supervisor, and Transport Supervisor), and who is also willing to step in and complete tasks if need be.
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Pleasant and effective people skills
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office including Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience in Management to manage operations staff
- Leadership and mentoring abilities
- Desire to see Lacken House used to further God’s kingdom
- Willingness to learn and abide by organisation’s policies and procedures
- Flexible and sensitive to culture
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to work well in multicultural environment
- Speak English fluently
- All OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.