Are you good creating relationships, maintaining them and plus, developing them. You are the right person to join us and help us to developing creative strategies to generate sustainable income locally.
1. GOAL OF JOB
Establish relationship for develop/maintain partnerships with a diverse donor base, linking our projects and activities to a stable and growing number of donor. This includes developing creative strategies to generate sustainable income locally.
2. MAIN WORK
- To build strong personal relationship with partners, providing clear and accurate proposals for consideration and concise timely reporting for past funding provided.
- To find ways of coordinating and presenting financial needs for OM Panama
- To find ways to Establish/maintain Financial Development Efforts for the OM Panama Staff
- Keeping informed about new ideas and best practices in Financial Development in the movement.
- Creation and Implementation of Financial Development policy and procedures in OM Panama
- Advising the Country Leader of issues concerning Financial Development in OM Panama
- Set up Financial Development training for OM Panama staff
- Coordinate efforts with the Communications Departments to provide accurate and regular information to our partners using different tools (emails, social media, video and more)
- Coordinate the Donors Relations Department (PA Donors Relations and Event Manager)
- Serve as an active participating member of OM Panama, helping in mobilization, local outreaches and other ministries opportunities, based on time availability.
- Create in coordination with the Country Leader the Key Ministry Plan of each project with the help of each Team Leader of every OM Panama department
- Travel Locally and Overseas to find/maintain partners for OM Panama